Work at 218
Two Eighteen Retail Sales Associate (Part-Time)
We are a specialty boutique built on helping women find excitement and confidence in their personal style. At Two Eighteen, we encourage customers to embrace what makes them unique – we pride ourselves on styling women in clothes that make them feel good, just as they are. Every woman deserves to be proud of who she sees in the mirror and we love to empower our customers to feel their best and express themselves through style.
Our Retail team creates a welcoming and fun experience that inspires a community of customers who become a part of the Shop 218 family. We build connections with our community through engagement, merchandising, exceptional service standards, and operational excellence. In support of our mission, we are seeking a Part-Time Sales Associate to join our retail team.
What You’ll Do:
• Provide exceptional customer service to every person, every time
• Deliver a memorable experience to each and every customer in a way that is uniquely Two Eighteen
• Represent our core values: dependable, enthusiastic, has a genuine love for style and our customers
• Display the highest level of product knowledge and expertise. Help customers navigate through the shopping, styling, product, and sales journey
• Maintain the integrity of the space and uphold our visual standards. Assist with
inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise
• Work social media lives and model clothing on occasion; become a Two Eighteen ambassador, fully versed in all aspects of the Shop 218 experience!
• Help with any necessary processes and operations to keep the store alive and thriving
Who You Are:
• Excellent communicator with a passion for people
• Comfortable working with all types of personalities
• Positive attitude and feels there is no task too small and no task too large
• Eager to connect with customers and isn’t afraid to show initiative
• Flexible attitude – willingness to pivot based on the demands of the job
• Enjoys learning and managing the day-to-day responsibilities of running a boutique (customer service, point of sale application, inventory management, packing and shipping orders). Someone who is application-savvy!
• Has a keen eye for style and stays current on fashion trends
• Previous experience is welcome but not required
Hours and Pay:
The candidate hired is anticipated to work 15-25 hours per week, schedules may vary. There is the potential for this position to become a Full-Time role, but there are no guarantees. Pay ranges from $10-12/hour based on experience.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also deliver resumes in-person to the storefront location (203 Washington Street, Charleston).